Strengthening Volunteering Project
Voluntary Action Islington is currently running a two year Strengthening Volunteering project which is funded by the City Bridge Trust. We are currently working with 30 local organisations to develop and improve the induction and management of volunteers and, and also helping to increase the effectiveness of volunteering.
The project provides support and advice on:
- The development of policies and procedures, including volunteer’s policies and subsistence and travel policies.
- Training courses on volunteer management.
- Help with developing a volunteer programme including volunteer recruitment, induction, support and supervision.
- Support with promoting volunteering opportunities.
- Advice and support with fundraising for developing volunteering in your organisation.
- Resources, templates and useful contacts.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about developing volunteering in your organisation visit our pages on managing volunteers.