Support for groups
Providing advice and support to voluntary and community groups in Islington
Voluntary Action Islington has a range of services to support small and emerging organisations with their developmental needs as well as individuals who wish to set up a voluntary group.
- Help to develop your Community Organisation – View our range of advice and support services.
- Funding and Fundraising Support – Get help and support with funding information. You can consult our database of funders or refer to our latest funding booklet.
- Help to develop volunteering in your organisation – Find out how to get help with setting up a volunteer programme.
- Free assistance and pro bono support for organisations – Find out how about sources of pro bono help and how to use them.
- Resources, support and partnerships with local organisations.
- Children and young people’s project – Find out how to access services from the children’s and young people project.
- Support for Tendering – Information and support for tendering in Islington