Support for groups
Providing advice and support to voluntary and community groups in Islington
Voluntary Action Islington has range of services to support small and emerging organisations with their developmental needs as well as individuals who wish to set up a voluntary group.
- Children and young people’s project – Find out how to access services from the children’s and young people project.
- Help to develop your Community Organisation – View our range of advice and support services.
- Funding and Fundraising Support – Get help and support with funding information. You can consult our database of funders or refer to our latest funding booklet.
- Help to develop volunteering in your organisation – Find out how to get help with setting up a volunteer programme.
- Free assistance and pro bono support for organisations – Find out how to make the best use of pro bono help
- Support for Tendering – Information and support for tendering in Islington