Support for groups
Providing advice and support to voluntary and community groups in Islington
Voluntary Action Islington has a range of services to support small and emerging organisations with their developmental needs as well as individuals who wish to set up a voluntary group.
- Help to develop your Community Organisation – View our range of advice and support services.
- Islington Funding Toolkit – Find funding for your projects (Launch 13th Oct).
- Fundraising Support and Information – Get help and support with fundraising information. You can get more guidance on writing funding applications.
- Strengthening volunteering – Find out how to get help with setting up a volunteer programme.
- Finding and using pro bono help – Find out how about sources of pro bono help and how to use them.
- Resources, support and partnerships with local organisations.
- Children and young people’s project – Find out how groups were able to access services from the children’s and young people project.
- Support for Tendering – Information and support for tendering in Islington