Islington Community Network
Islington Community Network (ICN) brings together networks in Islington that exist to benefit the local community
Aims of the network
- Increase awareness of the realities faced by residents in Islington through thematic networks of local organisations
- Improve mechanisms to promote the voice of Islington’s voluntary and community sector at a strategic level.
- Increase sustainability of organisations in the sector by facilitating the development of partnerships and collaborative approaches
The ICN is open to networks of people and organisations representing particular parts of the borough or particular issues. To be a member a network must:
- Be open to relevant organisations in the borough
- Exist to benefit the community in Islington
- Have an active network and the ability to communicate with the membership
- Provide a representative to the Islington Community Network, with a commitment to attendance
Where there are particular aspects of voluntary and community sector activity that are not currently represented by a network, individuals may also be co-opted to the Islington Community Network Committee.
For more information contact Chris Taylor:
T 0207 832 5803