Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership include:
- A stronger, collective voice on policy and practice impacting local organisations and their service users
- A 10% discount on room hire at the Voluntary Action Islington resource centre in King’s Cross.
- Regular members’ e-newsletter, and preferential booking for Voluntary Action Islington events and training.
- A discounted rate of 65% on membership of NCVO (for organisations that are not already members of NCVO) for one year. NCVO membership is free for all new members of Voluntary Action Islington with an income of less than £50,000 a year.
- Automatic Islington’s directory of voluntary and community organisations entry.
- Automatic VAI´s email newsgroup entry – putting you in touch with hundreds of other voluntary and community organisations throughout Islington at the click of a button.
- Access to a wide range of resources, including the Voluntary Action Islington library and TrustFunder.
- Access to our highly experienced staff. We have expertise on fundraising, governance, training, capacity building, quality assurance, health and safety, financial management, best practice, and many more areas.
- Access to our charity solicitor’s Free telephone helpline, they can advise on legal matters pertaining to charities for a period of 20 minutes.
- Members events and services promoted by VAI media channels.
Apply today! Complete our online membership form
For more information on joining Voluntary Action Islington please contact 020 7832 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org