Love Food Hate Waste
Become a Food Waste Champion in Islington
Love Food Hate Waste and Voluntary Action Islington are supporting a community lead initiative which we hope will continue for years across London.
We are looking for volunteers to help us pass on Love Food Hate Waste tips and advice on to others. You will receive full training and your local Volunteer Co-ordinator will be there on hand to offer support and advice along the way.
Becoming a Food Waste Champion could involve:
- Putting up Love Food Hate Waste posters in your local area (doctor’s surgeries, schools, shops, markets, community centres etc.)
- Running a Love Food Hate Waste week at work
- Encouraging others to join our network of Food Waste Champions
- Asking local parenting groups, allotment groups, food groups if they’d like a talk from you
- Providing support to your Local Authority when they are running events
- Getting together a group to take the food waste challenge
…or anything at all to make sure we help as many people as possible across London waste less food, save money and help the environment.
To become a Food Waste Champion please contact Paul Grant.
T 0207 832 5845