‘Survive and Thrive’
Sustainable Funding in the Current Climate
A Free training workshop for charities, voluntary organisations, community groups and social enterprises working with children, young people and/or families operating in Islington
- Do you want to develop and improve your current funding approach?
- Do you want to explore new ways of funding your organisation and its activities?
- Do you work with children, young people or families?
If so, this highly practical workshop is perfect for you!
Exploring ‘tried and tested’ sector approaches to generating income, this course will give you the skills, know-how and confidence to reduce your grant reliance and access new sources to fund your organisation’s work. The workshop is packed with real-world case studies, useful templates and top tips to assist you in developing your own funding strategy for a sustainable future.
Course topics include:
- How to develop a mixed income approach
- Exploring trading ideas (including feasibility studies and business planning)
- Developing & implementing a sustainable funding strategy
- Effective partnership working (e.g. local businesses and national corporates)
To book your place, please email email@example.com
For booking enquiries, telephone Voluntary Action Islington on: 020 7832 5800
This programme is being delivered by Children England in partnership with Voluntary Action Islington and the London Borough of Islington.
Children England is the leading national membership organisation for charities and community groups working with children, young people and families.