Support for small volunteer involving organisations through Voluntary Action Islington’s
Volunteer Development project
Voluntary Action Islington is committed to supporting volunteer-involving organisations and community groups to help them make a difference through volunteering. We now have a new dedicated project to work with small voluntary and community groups to provide support and advice with their volunteer programs.
We can provide support and advice on:
- Help with setting up a volunteer program including volunteer recruitment, induction, support and supervision.
- Support in creating, developing and advertising volunteering opportunities.
- Advice and support with fundraising for developing volunteering in your organisation
- Resources, templates and useful contacts.
- Advice on training and development opportunities
- The development of policies and procedures, including volunteer’s policies and subsistence and travel policies.
- One to one support sessions tailored to suit your organisation’s needs.
If you would like to take part or find out more about this project please contact Yvette Ellis to arrange a meeting.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0207 832 5826